Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the techsflow.com website (the “Site”) operated by Techsflow. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note that these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
The terms and conditions will apply between you and techsflow.com website (the “Site”) operated by Techsflow., when you purchase an item from techsflow.com (the “Site”) as follows:
- Your contract for purchases made through techsflow.com is with Techsflow and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You warrant that all details you provide to techsflow.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform techsflow.com as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- This website is expressly owned and operated by the techsflow.com website (the “Site”) operated by Techsflow. It is to be noted that, all design and content featured on techsflow.com, including navigational buttons and images, logos, artwork, icons, graphics, photography, text, and the like, are copyrights, trademarks, pictures, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by the techsflow.com website (the “Site”) operated by Techsflow. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade and is protected under Bangladesh and International copyright laws. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for any one’s personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for the purpose of personal and non-commercial, is prohibited without the prior written permission of the techsflow.com website (the “Site”) operated by Techsflow. Do not reproduce, publish, exhibit, alter, sell, or distribute any of the materials from the “Site”.
MAKING A PURCHASE:
- Just browse our multipurpose site techsflow.com, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your collection, select the suitable Delivery Information, go through to the payments page and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
- Currently we are selling digital virtual product. So, you do not have to select any delivery method. All product will be delivered via mail or direct top up.
- Once order is placed at our site our Customer service team will confirm product availability and upon product availability will send you a confirmation mail of an order, this is to indicate that we have received your order and will process further for delivery.
- We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Ordered Items are normally delivered within 10 minutes to 10 hours of receiving an order. Mostly it will be delivered within 30 minutes in day time.
If your item is not in stock, our customer service team will reach out to you.
Because of we are selling digital virtual product. We don’t accept return any of our sold items.
THIRD PARTY POLICY:
We may pass your details to other companies affiliated with us only for the purpose of providing you better service. We may pass your details to our agents and subcontractors to help with analyzing data and providing us with marketing or customer service assistance. We may also use third parties to assist us with delivering products to you and to help us to collect payments from you. In general, the third-party providers contacted by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.